On 20 October 2020, we have received notification that all three school boards serving the city will extend cancellation of all public rental to the end of the school year (31 August 2021) due to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic. As such, we will not have a 2020-2021 season. Fall bookings are usually released in June so we will wait and see as the situation develops.
We are currently exploring other viable venue options but most community centres are still closed at this time. Even if a viable venue is found, the playing format will be very different under special badminton house rules in response to the pandemic.
All issued passes will be extended to the end of December 2021. However, if at this time you would rather receive refund for the unused portion of your pass, please contact James to process your request. Complimentary passes are not redeemable for cash (these are the ones with “C” punched out on the pass).
We will update everyone once we have news about September 2021. In the meantime, stay safe and may we meet again,